Custom Search

Monday, December 29, 2008

You can find me in the "A"....

I just landed in ATL. As I said yesterday, Chi Town was extra cold but it was a lot of fun. Shout out to all the Chi Town ladies.

For the rest of the day, I'm just going to relax. I'm about to go eat at my favorite Asian restaurant then get some rest until tonight. The Hawks play the Denver Nuggets tonight so I'm going to go .... should be a pretty good game.

As always, vote BEEP on the 106 and Park countdown! I want to be #1 on the countdown.

Luv Y'all!

5 comments:

  1. when u gon hit philly up 4realz. cuz im trynna c a real concert.

    ReplyDelete
  2. looking forward to seeing you in concert .. hope your holiday was nice .. it seemed that way.. (smile) hopefully you will have a safe and blessed New Years ..

    ReplyDelete
  3. bobby what number were you on 106&park i missed it this evening

    ReplyDelete
  4. I feel you. I would relax after a long day of working. I never had Asian food. How does that taste? Besides that, that is good that you get to relax for the rest of the day. Have a great time at your game. I will continue to vote for "Beep". Lata Bobby :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Are you ever gonna come to Kansas cause nobody comes there. That would be nice.

    ReplyDelete