Custom Search

Friday, December 26, 2008

12/16/2008

I hope everyone had a nice Christmas. I'm in sunny Cali!! This is my 2nd favorite place to be besides ATL. I just touched down not too long ago so I'm on my way to the hotel, well rested since I slept most of the way on the plane. 

Yesterday I was chillin' at my boy Joc's house. He was definitely doin' it KINGsize. He had different chefs and I had some of the best smoked chicken. I ate way too much and my stomach definitely felt like it by the end of the night.

As always, remember to vote BEEP (featuring Joc) on 106 and Park!! Thanks for the continued support!

3 comments:

  1. haha im glad you had a nice christmas and i keep votin luv ya boo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad that you had a nice Christmas. Your belly was probably screaming after it was full. Oh yea...I bet Cali is beautiful. I have never been there. I have family out there. Yea..enjoy your holiday still. You know "09" is ready to come up. I will keep voting for "Beep Beep".

    ReplyDelete
  3. much love to you bobby whats up 4 new years

    ReplyDelete