Custom Search

Sunday, December 21, 2008

12/21/2008

Right now, I'm sittin' in Minnesota! Flights are delayed due to weather (not much of a surprise since it was about 5 degrees). Last night, the show went great! Packed! Wall to wall! The show was actually in St. Paul... that was my first time in that city.

When I finally make it home, I'm going to watch some football and eat some of my moms good home cookin' and just relax.

Good Sunday to everyone!

Make sure to vote for BEEP all day today so I can get even higher on the countdown!

Luv Yall!

5 comments:

  1. That's great Bobby. I am glad to hear that the show was awesome. I feel you. There is nothing like relaxing, and chilling with your fam after a long night of work. You have "Good Sunday" also.

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's good bobby. glad that you had a wonderful show. today is the day to just relax and watch some football lol i watched the ravens kicks some @$$ on the cowboys last night and i'm still excited about it. but much love to you

    ReplyDelete
  3. sunday seems to be everybody chill day glad you had a good show there will be many more to come good sunday to you to

    ReplyDelete
  4. it was nice havin u back in minn! how did u like "valentinos" night club? ;) We love u here in minn.. make sure u come back to see us again soon!!! even though the night was cold, u kept the place HEATED! Much LOVE! Have a relaxing Sunday... n don't get too upset when the vikes kill atlanta today! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy the show went well bobby

    www.myspace.com/urbanhearttrobs

    ReplyDelete