Custom Search

Saturday, December 20, 2008

12/20/2008

Today has been a slightly chill day. Earlier, I went to spend some time at my mothers and played football and basketball with my nephew. Tonight I have a show in Minnesota. I love Minnesota because my shows are always packed with people and they definitely show me love.

I also want to Thank all the fans for voting for my song on 106 and park. It was #6 yesterday! I'm movin' on up!

Tomorrow, I'm looking forward to goin' to church then watching some Sunday football. Go Falcons!! You know I gotta stay down for the "A"! I have season tickets to the games.

3 comments:

  1. That is wonderful that you are spending time with your family. Make that show HOT!! Bobby like you always do :) Yup you are moving up on 106 and park. That is good that you also go to church too. I go to church myself. Have a good time at the game too. Many blessings to you and your family :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so cute. I'm glad you have time to spend with your fam and go to church. I know it must be heckted.

    ReplyDelete