Custom Search

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

12/30/09

Today is a lame day. No Shows = No Traveling so I'm at home. I got a haircut earlier today so that I can be fresh for the New Year. Now, I'm about to get me something to eat. Later today I'm going to the studio to finish up a record that I've been workin' on with Lyfe Jennings then after that, me and the homies will probably sit around and play 2K9. I had a lot of fun @ the Hawks game yesterday. I was on the floor! Blu Kolla Style. You know the bizzzznessssss.

Did anyone catch 106 and Park yesterday? Don't know if I was on the countdown. Leave me a comment and let me know! and if I wasn't, go vote! :-)

4 comments:

  1. sorry boo i missed it too
    but im up here watchin your video on demand rii now jus cant get enough of you
    i want you to so baddly come back down to jacksonville didnt get to see you last time but have a delightful day!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i missed it to but i will watch it tonite if you catch it leave it on your blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is not on this week, so you did not miss anything!!lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awwh sweety.....Don't think of today as a lame day, you have to work so much, I bet, that you need a day to chill... GOD's blessings on the upcoming album, I will be the first to purchase!!!!

    ReplyDelete