Custom Search

Thursday, December 18, 2008

12/18/2009

Right now I'm riding from DC to Philly (Blu Kolla Style, You know the bizzzznessss). When we get to Philly I'll be hittin' up all the local Urban Radio Stations so we can push this single. BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP. If you're in the area, turn on your radio. After that, I'm headed back home to the A so I can get ready to fly out for some shows the weekend.

Hollaaa

Also, if you live in VA and DC, I hope you heard me on your station. Make sure to request that single... lets get that boi on the airwaves.

4 comments:

  1. Thats whats up Bobby!! Keep doing ya thing. I love all your albums. I am glad to hear that your success's are blessing you in numerous ways. Keep doing what you do best :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats on the new single 'beep' that was a good look last week on BETs black carpet i saw you boi...you the bizzzznessss!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so happy for you. I'm glad you didn't let what happened hold you down. I love all your albums and all the songs NOT on your albums you haven't put out for me. *tear* But anyways keep doing your thing, you know the bizzznessss. lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the single and the video.. I go to my one spot and the dj knows to play it and he does all of the time for me .. and everybody gets on the dance floor and getting it on..
    I can't wait until the cd drops and all of your cds are in my collection and on my ipod.
    Sorry that I had missed you while you were in MD. Hope to see you on tour soon..

    ReplyDelete