Custom Search

Wednesday, December 24, 2008

12/24/2008

Merry Christmas Eve!

So far, this morning has been pretty lame. Not much on my plate so as usual, I'm going to work out. Then I'll probably play a few video games and go out and finish up a little bit of shopping.

Later on tonight I'm going to have my lady friend friend cook Christmas Dinner for me ::WINK:: then I have my annual Christmas Party which will be poppin'!! Wish you all could join me.

After that, it's gonna be time to hit the bed! I gotta go to sleep before Santa is tracked in ATL. I haven't been naughty this year, I've been nothing but nice! So I should get all the toys I asked for. :-)

5 comments:

  1. awww,that hurts my heart that you have a lady friend..I thought you were single.wow,I'm so hurt...but I still hope u have great day and enjoy your shopping...Merry Christmas,Mr.Valentino....

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW..A lady friend..but she better make you happy! Happy Holidays, and all that jazz...

    Love always,

    Ms A1SINCEDAY1

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ask your lady friend if I can get a plate, I sure don't feel like cookin!LOL! Anyways Happy holidays to u and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha you better have been nice
    but i wish for you the best
    merry christmas boo!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I SEE EVERYBODY IS TRIPN ON YOU ABOUT UR LADY FRIEND BOBBY YOU ARE GONNA HAVE THE LADIES MAD AT YOU LIKE MYSELF ITS ALL GOOD WE R GONNA HAVE TO KICK IT SOMETIMES MUCH LOVE ...MERRY X-MAS

    ReplyDelete