Custom Search

Thursday, January 22, 2009

1/22/09

What Up! I apologize ... it's been almost 3 weeks since my last post. I've been extra busy with promotion for "The Rebirth". Yesterday, I left Oxnard, California... and went to LA for Power 106. Then I hit up a high school basketball game, just to make an appearance, then I got some rest. I've been on the road non stop for these past 3 weeks. Tomorrow, I will be in Madison WI for a show, then Saturday, Jackson MS (my true hometown, where I was born).

Thank you all for the continued support and for reading my blog. Since it's comin' down to the wire, I'm going to at least try to post once a week. We've got about 2 1/2 weeks til The Rebirth drops so mark ya calendars and be in the first one in the store to get it! LOL

Also, make sure you sign up for the saynow messages. I will be having a listening party on there. And, last but not least, later today, check the blog for the BEEP REMIX!!! Featuring Luda, Weezy, and Lil Kim!

5 comments:

  1. Yes..you have been neglecting us..3 weeks wow..SMH..nah, I'm kidding.. Go out and promote your brand darling! I am counting down for the Rebirth, cant wait to go and BUY it! (Smile) Any way..I'm looking forward to the listening party as well..Till next time..you know where to find me...I'm a faithful follower of yours (wink)

    Truly YOURS,

    Ms.A1sinceday1 (Google me!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. go head bobby do ya thing boy i ant mad atcha heyyyy lol we understand you haven't been able to post but expect all of us in store feb 10 just for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bobby will you have an instore signing in the ATL? I really hope you will. Let me know....

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't wait. I already got the money set aside for the album! Best of luck, keep doing ya thing.

    ReplyDelete